These 2 hour classes will introduce you to the benefits of, and the techniques for developing a mindfulness practice for your well-being. The next class will be in the Fall, at our office in Port Townsend, date TBD.
These classes will also give you a taste of the 5 hour silent meditation retreats- the next will be held on May 21st, as well as the “gold-standard” 26 hour course, “Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction”/MBSR which will be offered in September 2023
What is “mindfulness”?
We will explore this question by practicing some simple guided meditations and discussion around the mind-body interactions.
Learning methods to turn towards difficulties such as stress, pain or anxiety can increase our emotional balance and resilience, and can support a calmer, kinder way of being-toward yourself and towards others in your life.
Registration: Introduction to Mindfulness
- In-person class.
- Course fee: $30
- This course is designed for adults. If you (or an individual for whom you are registering) is less than 18 years of age, please contact us before registering.
This registration is a two step process:
- Complete and submit this form
- Select a payment option (below the form)
If you have questions, please contact us.
Step 1: Class Registration
Step 2: Registration Payment: 3 options-
- You can pay for the course online through PayPal (No PayPal account necessary – you can just use your preferred credit card on their site) using the “Buy Now” button:
2. Or submit your payment by check payable to:
427 Washington Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368